Sunday 13 December 2015

HUGE Christmas Project Annoucement

Hey guys! Long time no see, sorry for the hiatus but I promised I'd give you something big, and I always deliver. In celebration of my favourite holiday of all time, my favourite way to spend said holiday, and my favourite song about that holiday, i'm going to be reviewing a different animated Christmas special that came out in the 90s' everyday for the 12 days leading up to (and including) Christmas! Now, admittedly not all of these are animated, and not all came out in the 90s, but I think I was close enough that it's not gonna bother anyone. That being said, I'll be reviewing what follows:

Day 1 (Dec. 14) - "A Garfield Christmas" (Garfield and Friends) 

Day 2 (Dec. 15) - "Episode #79" (Animaniacs) 

Day 3 (Dec. 16) - "It's A Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special" (Tiny Toon Adventures) 

Day 4 (Dec. 17) - "The Santa Experience" (Rugrats) 

Day 5 (Dec. 18) - "We Wish You A Turtle Christmas" (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) 

Day 6 (Dec. 19) - "Alpha's Magical Christmas" (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) 

Day 7 (Dec. 20) - "Dexter vs. Santa Claws" (Dexter's Labratory) 

Day 8 (Dec. 21) - "A Scooter for Yaksmas" (Ren and Stimpy) 

Day 9 (Dec. 22) - "An All Dogs Christmas" (All Dogs Go to Heaven) 

Day 10 (Dec. 23) - "A Pinky and the Brain Christmas" (Pinky and the Brain) 

Day 11 (Dec. 24) - "Episode #98" (Animaniacs) 

Day 12 (Dec. 25) - "Twas The Flight Before Christmas" (Powerpuff Girls) 

So that's all for tonight, but starting tomorrow, I'll be reviewing one of these every day until Christmas! Hope you guys are as excited for this as I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment